A privacy statement and records of processing activities pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and Section 10 of the Finnish Personal Data Act 523/1999.
1. Register name
Event registration for Inclusion Finland KVTL’s events.
Inclusion Finland KVTL
Pinninkatu 51, 33100 Tampere, Finland
telephone +358 400 968 200 (exchange)
3. Contact person for matters concerning the register
Veijo Nikkanen, Data Protection Officer
+358 50 4646 006
4. The grounds for and purpose of the processing of personal data
Collecting and processing the personal data necessary for events such as courses, seminars and training sessions with Inclusion Finland KVTL as the lead organizer. The data will only be used for the execution of and communications regarding an event for which the person in question has registered.
5. The basis for keeping the register
Voluntary disclosure of personal data.
6. Data contents of the register
The register may include the following information: Last name, first name, postal address, postal code, town, phone number, e-mail address, diet, special considerations and wishes for the event, photo consent, and digital photographs of people who have given their consent for being photographed. Additionally, this register may include the name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of a contact person.
7. Regular information sources
The data is gathered from the registrant using an electronic Webrobol form. Registrations received via phone, e-mail and paper forms are also recorded in the Webrobol software.
8. Data storage period
The data is stored until the measures stated in advance regarding the event have been completed. These measures include invoicing, sending out event surveys, monitoring, control, continuation periods, collecting feedback, and submitting additional information. After the measures regarding the event have been completed, all electronic and paper documents containing personal data will be destroyed, apart from photos and related photo consents.
9. Personal data processors
Only designated persons working for Inclusion Finland KVTL, who need the data in their duties, have access to the register. The persons maintaining the register are bound by obligations of secrecy.
10. Regular data disclosures and transfers
The data will not be transferred to any other systems. The data may be disclosed e.g. to providers of accommodation and food such as hotels and catering services as required by the organization of the event. If an event includes services to be invoiced from the participants, the data may be disclosed for invoicing by the Service Foundation for People with an Intellectual Disability (KVPS).
11. The transfer of data outside the EU or European Economic Area
The data will not be transferred outside the EU.
12. User profiling
The users will not be profiled.
13. The data subject’s rights
- The right to access: The data subject has the right to access their personal data and request copies of it. The data subject has the right to receive a statement of the register’ data content and the use of the data content in personally intelligible form. The data subject’s identity will be confirmed when accessing the information and/or making changes. Such requests should be submitted to the event’s contact person.
- The right to rectification: The data subject has the right to request for their inaccurate personal data to be rectified. Such requests should be submitted to the event’s contact person.
- The right to be forgotten: The data subject has the right to have their personal data erased from the register without undue delay. Such requests should be submitted to the event’s contact person.
- The right to complain: The data subject has the right to submit a complaint on the processing to a supervisory authority.
14. Register protection principles
- All persons processing the personal data have personal usernames and passwords. Each event has its designated processors.
- The software databases are located within the service provider’s secured and controlled hardware environment. Paper printouts produced for event use will be stored in locked facilities, as will event-related photographs.